Hi, the question of the day is: "How does hunger affect you?" Well hunger affects me because I get really mad when I don’t eat. I get very violent. I always eat. My family calls me the bottomless pit and I really don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult. But I shouldn't complain 'cause there are a lot of hungry kids out there that need food and a home to sleep in. It's sad to see them like this. Next time you are about to throw food away ask yourself how many kids are hungry in the world. Think of ways you can help
the homeless and the hungry p eople. More than 1.02 billion people in the world are hungry. Try to go to your local food bank and help the poor. Give people money if you really care about them and all the stuff that happens to them. Donate stuff. Help as much as you can.Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment